Artistic Research Residency
Call for Applications: July 15 to August 15, 2020
Residence for 2—6 months between November 2020 and December 2021
This program offers artists from all disciplines the opportunity to collaborate with one or more IRCAM research teams, within the framework of a residency of 2 to 6 months, which may be extended in a partner center.
The benefits of the residency for the artists are multiple:
- Take time to reflect on your artistic practice
- Work with researchers to explore a new artistic research approach
- Develop or perfect an innovative creative tool
- Conduct experimental artistic research
- Produce a prototype of an artifact
- Compose a sketch for a work or performance
- Test a configuration, an immersive audio/video device
Winners are selected by the members of our international jury.
Applications for 20.21 season are closed.
Composers, researchers, sound artists, etc. can apply.
Information and contact 01 44 78 47 60 | residency (at) ircam.fr