Composers, musicians, musicologists, teachers, researchers... the academy attracts many free participants annually. They may:
- attend the rehearsals of the composition workshops and interpretation master classes
- attend classes given by guest composers, artists and musicians
- access the exceptional documentary collection of the IRCAM multimedia library
- attend academy workshops and master classes
- benefit from special rates for the concerts of the ManiFeste-2023 festival
Registration Fees: 200 for the whole academy, from June 19 to July 1, 2023. The fees are due in full, even if the auditor does not participate in the entire academy.
Deadline for payment of fees: Tuesday, May 16, 2023
The Academy does not pay for any scholarships, travel or accommodation. Successful candidates must find their own accommodation.
Applicants must create an account (or use an existing account) on the ULYSSES platform, complete their profile and click on "Apply" from the "MANIFESTE-2023, academy: auditors" call page, then:
- fill in personal information (last name, first name, age, nationality, address, cell phone number, face photo which may be used by Ircam for access badges and online photo albums);
- submit a CV (pdf) indicating at the beginning their full name, date of birth, nationality, occupation, contacts, photo;
- submit a letter of motivation (pdf), with their full name, date of birth, nationality, occupation, contacts, photo, and outlining the activities of the academy that interest them in particular.
No age limit
Online applicationULYSSES Platform
Opening of the call for applications Tuesday, February 7, 2023
Application deadline Wednesday, May 10, 2023, 10:00 a.m. CEST
Response sent personally by email as and when required
Registration fees will be refunded if the academy is cancelled due to COVID-19 related measures. However, disruptions in transportation, health recommendations and quarantine, confinement or testing requirements will be the responsibility of the applicant, who is responsible for making arrangements to attend in accordance with COVID-19 measures, both in his or her home country and upon arrival in France.