The academy welcomes and trains many young composers, performers, and listeners from all over the world to benefit from our large-scale artistic and technological environment and a large public audience during the workshops.
The Academy will provide an opportunity for auditors (composers, musicians, muscicologists, teachers, researchers...):
- to attend rehearsals of composition workshops and performance master classes
- to follow the courses of the composers, artists, musicians and invited musicians
- to access the exceptional documentary collection of the IRCAM library
- to attend all the academy workshops and master classes free of charge
- to benefit from special rates for ManiFeste-2024 festival concerts
Registration fees: 200 €. These fees cover the entire academy (June 10—22, 2024). The fees are due in full, even if the auditor does not participate in the entire academy.
Registration fees are due in full on Tuesday, May 7, 2024.
The academy does not offer any scholarships or housing. Participants must find their own housing.
There is no age limit.
Online Application ULYSSES Platform
Applications accepted from Tuesday, January 9, 2024
Application deadline Thursday, May 2, 2024, 10am CEST
Applicants will receive a response by email
Applicants must create an account (or use an existing account) on the ULYSSES platform, complete their profile, and click on “apply” on the MANIFESTE-2024 Auditors call for applications page. They must:
- Fill out all personal information (name, sex, age, nationality, address, valid ID, photo of the applicant’s face that can be used by IRCAM for access badges)
- Write a short biography (800 characters MAXIMUM) indicating their names, birth date, nationality, profession
- Present a CV (pdf) indicating their name, date of birth, nationality, profession, contacts, photo
- Submit a letter of motivation indicating the applicant’s name, date of birth, nationality, profession