The ten composers who followed this year’s Cursus program on composition and computer music at IRCAM presented their musical creations for soloist and electronics. Ten premieres performed by the musicians of the Conservatoire de Paris, and, for three of them, with dancers from the same conservatory.
Cursus Concert, 2018
- In tensions by Scott Rubin, 16th June 2018.
- Where the here and now of nowhere is by Maurizio Azzan, 16th June 2018.
- Pan Box by Tom Bierton, 16th June 2018.
- Replica by Shihong Ren, 16th June 2018.
- Totem by Daniel Alvarado Bonilla, 16th June 2018.
- Machine learning by Stylianos Dimou, 16th June 2018.
- Janus by Bertrand Plé, 16th June 2018.
- La nature de l'importun by Luis Quintana, 16th June 2018.
- Like a Moth in the Rain by Tak-Cheung Hui, 16th June 0218.