The composers from the Cursus 1 program - composition and computer music training taught at IRCAM - present their sketches for solo instrument and electronics at the close of the academic year: 10 creations performed by musicians from the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et de danse de Paris.
Cursus Concert, April 15, 2016 at the Centre Pompidou
- L’air cassé de la carapace by Ariadna Alsina Tarrés
- Me Du Ça by Huihui Cheng
- Nafir by Sina FallahzadehNafir by Sina Fallahzadeh
- Paranoia by Torsten Philipp Herrmann
- Pas de deux by Kevin Juillerat
- Con moto for microtonal accordion (xamp) and electronics - by Giulia Lorusso (recorded at the Centre Georges Pompidou, 2016)
- ... Time Warping I ... et l’émergence de l’expression by Juan by Dios Magdaleno
- Une voix persiste au travers for voice and electronics - by Fernando Munizaga (recorded at the Centre Georges Pompidou, 2016)
- Strophe 3 - [Sur le Fil] by Didier Rotella
- Trying to sleep by Loïc Sylvestre
Ariadna Alsina Tarrés
Juan de Dios Magdaleno
Fernando Munizaga (Chile, 1986) studied guitar and then composition at the Catholic University of Chili. After his diploma in guitar, he went on to study composition at the University of Chili. In 2014, he began studying for his Master’s in composition with Frédéric Durieux at the Conservatoire national supérieur de musique et danse de Paris (Cnsmdp). In 2015-16, he followed IRCAM’s Cursus program in composition and computer music. Today, his work turns towards analysis, intonation, phonetics, and the structural and conceptual exploration of different poems from a variety of languages and cultures, using these materials in his research in the field of instrumental and electronic music.