Following an introduction to the graphical programming environment for interactive projects, participants will learn to use video matrices and the processes of analysis.
Mastery of the Macintosh environment (OS X), use of a camera and a video projector, knowledge of video cable terminology, prior knowledge of the Max environment is preferable (Max basic tutorials).
Gain a global understanding of the possibilities of Jitter (OpenGL programming, Java, shaders).
Aquire the foundations necessary to manipulate 2D and 3D images.
Be able to create a complete chain of acquisition, analysis, video treatments, and the display of an image using basic modules.
- Monday: The Max environment; An introduction to the Jitter matrices; Exercises
- Tuesday: Real-time or non real-time video acquisition; Output to monitors or video projectors; Exercises
- Wednesday: Exercises (discovery and manipulation in situ); Movement detection and analysis; Visuel mapping; DMX/MIDI interfacing and protocols; Shaders; Sensors; OpenGL
- Thursday: Open GL; Shaders; Movement detection and analysis; Data filtering; Exercises
- Friday (depending on group): Introduction to particles; Introduction to Java (parallel processing); Optimization of patches; Exercises
- Saturday: Exercises
Related Training Courses
Antescofo - Score Following
Max : Musical Programming