The Journées Jeunes Chercheur-se-s en Audition, Acoustique musicale et Signal audio (JJCAAS), a major event for the young audio-acoustic community, is making a comeback after a three-year interruption. During this event, young researchers will present their work on a variety of sound-related topics, ranging from speech perception to physical modeling of instruments, including sound synthesis and electroacoustics.
The programme includes
- Three-minute "lightning" sessions to stimulate curiosity, followed by poster sessions to allow for discussion
- Presentations by renowned researchers and our industrial partners
- Round-table discussions between specialists on the same subject with different approaches
- A guided tour of IRCAM, with a special focus on the recently reopened Espace de projection
- A PhD Market, to put young researchers in touch with their future academic or industrial employers
- A gala evening, to make this event a truly social occasion
Although this event is designed primarily for young researchers, we invite all those who wish to discover their work to sign up; the diversity of attendees is central to discussions.
Organization Société française d'acoustique (SFA)