Composers, musicians, musicologists, teachers, researchers... the academy attracts many free listeners every year. Auditors can:
- attend the rehearsals of the composition workshops and the master classes of interpretation
- attend classes given by guest composers, artists, and musicians
- access the exceptional documentary collection of the IRCAM multimedia library,
- go to all the workshops and master classes of the academy for free
- benefit from special rates for the concerts during the ManiFeste-2022 festival
Registration fees: 200€ for the entire duration of the academy, from June 20 to July 2, 2022. The fees are due in full, even if the auditor does not participate in the entire academy.
Registration fees due: Tuesday, May 17, 2022
The Academy does not provide any scholarships, nor rembourse travel or accommodation fees. Accepted applicants must find their own lodging.
Applicants must create an account (or use an existing account) on the ULYSSES platform, complete their profile and click on "Apply" from the "MANIFESTE-2022, academy: auditors" call page, then
- fill in personal information (last name, first name, age, nationality, address, cell phone number, ID photo which may be used by IRCAM for access badges)
- submit a CV (pdf) indicating at the beginning their last name, first name, date of birth, nationality, profession, contacts, photo
- submit a letter of motivation (pdf), with their full name, date of birth, nationality, occupation, contacts, and photo as a heading, and describing the activities of the Academy that interest them most.
No age limit
Online application: ULYSSES Platform
Opening of the call for applications: Tuesday, February 8, 2022
Application deadline: Wednesday, May 9, 2022, 1:00 pm CEST
Answer personally sent by email as soon as possible
Registration fees will be refunded if the academy is cancelled due measures in connection with COVID-19 restrictions. However, disruptions in transportation, health recommendations and quarantine, or testing requirements will be the responsibility of the applicant, who is responsible for making arrangements to meet the COVID-19 requirements both in his or her home country and upon arrival in France.